By "personal information," we mean information that directly relates to you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, "we" and "our" mean The Style Conscious, and "you" means any person who visits our website.
- California Privacy Rights. California law entitles residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Unless you request us to or consent to us doing so, The Style Conscious does not sell any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
This is how we collect data:
Using cookies and automatic collection methods. For example, we and third parties we work with may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other device that you install our mobile application on, that you use to access our website, or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information, and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through our mobile application or website or you choose to share it with us. Methods we use include:
—cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser)
—web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, use or mobile application, or open an email we send to you)
—website and mobile application log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application)
—Flash cookies or Local Stored Objects (which may be placed using Adobe Flash software
—other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above)
Why Do we Collect This Data:
- To provide you with products and services, for example, to fulfill your orders and process your payments; manage your services and your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like.
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; email us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern.
- For marketing and advertising, i.e. we send you marketing and advertising communications; and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you.
- For analytics, we look to understand how you use our website. We explore how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our website and mobile application; and improve our website and mobile application.
- For our business purposes, to improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
- For legal and safety purposes, to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. We advise you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
- Email Choices. You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by using the "unsubscribe" link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us.
This Policy is effective October 23, 2020